Join us and be a part of this incredible week of education and relationship building! As a volunteer, you will be able to experience this world-class event from a unique, behind-the-scenes perspective where you will have the opportunity to be up close and personal with Indigenous and non-Indigenous leaders. Join us and be part of an organizing team to welcome our many guests to “The Friendly City.”
What are the benefits of volunteering?
- Receive an official Atamiskākēwak volunteer t-shirt
- Invitation to the volunteer appreciation gathering
- Welcoming and greeting the many guests that will be attending our city
- Dependent on response from volunteers, all applications MAY NOT be required/accepted.
- Every effort will be made to assign volunteers to their area of choice. We hope volunteers will want to assist in any area.
Conditions of Volunteering
By applying to become a Volunteer for this event, you acknowledge and agree with the following:
- You will work the required volunteer area as organized by your volunteer leader.
- Volunteers are required to wear there Atamiskākēwak t- shirt while volunteering.
- 18 and under, Parental or guardian signature to authorize volunteering.
- Authorization for photographs to be taken and used by Atamiskākēwak.
- We will use email to communicate with volunteers. Please provide your email address when applying through this volunteer system. Adjust your privacy settings on your email account to allow the receipt of emails from us.