We are very fortunate as educators to have this opportunity to journey alongside the Indigenous culture and invest in our children’s future. Our hope is that you will take advantage of a sponsored week of events and participate for professional development on the Truth and Reconciliation’s 94 Calls to Action. Join us and build relationships on Treaty 4 territory.
Please note: the Takoza Tipi Camp is open to all ages (just the 4-8’s will be organized through school programs), students of all ages are welcome to tour as well.
- Elder teachings – Gerry Stonechild
- Monday thru Friday
- Touring of Takoza Tipi Camp – Western Development Museum (allow 1 hour to tour)
- Monday thru Friday. View program schedule
- Cultural Dance Interactive Performances (allow 1 hour for performance)
Kevin Haywahe, Terrance Littletent, etc.
- Monday thru Friday. Contact Deb Negraiff for further information.
- Robb Nash
- Monday and Tuesday at 1pm. Register your school asap to confirm space.
**Transportation to and from venue is responsibility of each school group.
Education Chair Deb Negraiff